Unlimited access >

Coth holiday card exchange

Back for the annual card exchange. Figured this year we could really use it!

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Send me an email at cothholidaycard@gmail.com with the following information: COTH name, REAL name, complete address (international is ok), and email address where I can contact you if I have questions (if other than the email you sent me the info at)
  2. I will put everything into a spreadsheet that you can then use to print your labels (there are directions on the outside of the label package for anyone who needs help)
  3. Send me your info no later than November 25th ish, I will get the list out to everyone early December . That gives everyone about a month to get cards stuffed and sent.

A few people asked last year what to send. I have received everything from a simple card with a signature to a full page letter with multiple pictures. All were welcome. Anything about you or your horse(s) or that you want to share with everyone is acceptable!

If you have any questions, let me know. Otherwise, let the sign up begin!!

Will email everyone from last year as well !

P.

3 Likes

I was in the exchange last year, but my addy has changed. So I emailed the correct info.
Thanks for doing this!
I love getting updates & cards from everyone!!

1 Like

Yay!

I so love this! Last year was a particularly horrible period for me but it’s better this year. I LOVE hearing from other COTHers!

Hooray! My photos are already done and now just need to order the cards!

Awesome! :grin: Thanks for organizing Polydor!

Bumping this up again…

P.

How did I miss this thread with the info? I feel like a dork. (Not an unusual sensation for me).

Thanks for organizing this and will email my info pronto.