CoTH weight loss/fitness group

[QUOTE=rustbreeches;6054900]
Wanna set that up and give us the link? :)[/QUOTE]

I think we just make a profile and then we can all friend each other.

We just need to post our user names so we can find one another.

Once a bunch of us are on, we can create an online, locked community.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

My user name is Onawho

they have mobile apps for all smartphones too.

Cool thanks!!

I am starting a CoTH on MFP.

I need one more person to start a group. I have Moody01, Curb Appeal and I need one more.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1682-coth-on-mfp

Nevermind. We got double grouped :slight_smile:

Oops. Looks like MoH and I were doing the same thing at the same time.

Edit- I canā€™t seem to delete mine.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1681-chronicle-of-the-horse-fitness

I;m in! I canā€™t wait for tomorrow!!

I will delete second group.

Iā€™m inā€¦ now where do I go? FB or MFP?

We have both fb and MFP groups. I think the MFP is better for keeping tabs on diet, menu, exercise, but the fb can be a nice support to that!!

Ok I joined - Blugal1

Im in!

WooHoo!!! Please all chime in with ideas, etc! I think this could be a good thing!

Maybe a CoTH cookbook one of these days with all our great recipe ideas!

Iā€™m in! (I think, Iā€™m somewhat technologically challenged ā€¦) have a pesky 4-5kg that just will not go away and when my ideal weight so far as feeling good and hips not hurting is 49kg thatā€™s a lot of extra to be carting around :winkgrin:

Alrighty, I liked the CoTH Weight Loss and Fitness Page, am HorsewithNoName on MFP and joined the CoTH group on MFP.

So hope I donā€™t have to do a food diary, I did that years ago and it was scary seeing what I ate; instead of not eating the crappy stuff I just didnā€™t include it in the diary :lol: When I was younger I used to spend an hour in the gym each morning so I could go out and spend four hours at night eating and drinkingā€¦ my how times change :smiley:

Iā€™m in, too. For me itā€™s more a matter of not gaining too much weight. I really should lose about 6lbs, which doesnā€™t sound much but Iā€™m small, and my horse is small. I donā€™t want to have to buy larger size clothes.

I have a gym membership and I pledge to go to the gym at least 2x a week, for Pilates and Zumba classes. And maybe the occasional Yoga class.

And I will be riding 3x a week (weather permitting - no indoor) and walking the dog (fast walk on hilly terrain, dog not on leash) about 3x a week as well.

I will keep my current diet because it is pretty goo IMO and I canā€™t imagine not eating fresh, warm breadā€¦:frowning:

Weā€™ll see what happens!
Good luck to all!

Please count me in too!

Me too, me too!

I joined the MFP group, Iā€™ve been a member for some time, but only really working at it since late November. Am excited to have some other horsey people to keep accountable to.

Thanks for getting this started.

I joined the CoTh grp on MFP - Antaeus4.

Iā€™m in on MFP, too. Same usernameā€¦

Joined on MFP. Same Username