Unlimited access >

COUNTY SOLUTION: new County Saddle soon available

I am trying out the new County Solution next week. It is supposed to be excellent for event riders who have found the Innovation to be a bit too deep.

Updates to follow!

I’m curios to see what it looks like, Google didn’t produce any information. Could you post pictures of it?

I will when a available!

Are you sure it’s not the County Sensation, which premiered about a year ago and was designed to address several gripes about the Innovation?

If it is indeed a new model called the Solution, then do snap some pictures so the rest of us can see. :wink:

Yes, it is a brand new saddle. Just being released. Or else I will be feeling really stooopid… But saddle fitter is calling it the Solution and saying there are only a few floating around… It has a seat more like the Conquest and a flap like the Innovation. I currently have a Devoucoux Chiberta, with a deeper seat but now that I’ve been riding in a Conquest on one of the youngsters, I really am convinced that the flatter seat allows me to sit more effectively. I love the Conquest but saddle fitter has convinced me that I should sit in the new saddle first in order to compare. So next week, we are planning a pony saddle riding day where Mick gets to gallop and jump in three different saddles.

I’ve liked the Innovation as well, and it is extremely popular but I am really thinking that I may be more effective (which doesn’t always equate with more comfortable and/or more secure) in the flatter seat.

I am convinced that I want to go with the wool flocking and custom fit for the two UL horses. The babies can make do with mattes pads and leftovers, LOL.

ETA: just texted saddlefitter and the newest County is called the Solution, for sure.

If you like the flatter seat, ride the Stabilizer :slight_smile:
(we went with a Stabilizer seat & Conquest flaps)

Yes, I have several with a conquest flap and stabilizer top. My dream saddle. I do have a stabilizer Xtr as well and it is fine but for xc the conquest flap is better. I haven’t tried the innovation.

[QUOTE=Jleegriffith;7298936]
Yes, I have several with a conquest flap and stabilizer top. My dream saddle. I do have a stabilizer Xtr as well and it is fine but for xc the conquest flap is better. I haven’t tried the innovation.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, after getting a chance to ride in Jleegriffith’s stabilizer/conquest it is just about perfect!

Bumping this up. Would love to hear from riders who have ridden in/ride in the County Solution monoflap.

My son loves his!

1 Like

3 Likes

One of my horses goes in a County Solution. I primarily fox hunt and it has been great! It is very secure. I do not like blocks on a saddle and given the hills we hunt, I had county make mine without the back blocks.

1 Like