Unlimited access >

Crazy Crayola Trainer: Does Anyone Know the Outcome?

Hello!
I’ve been stuck inside quite a bit lately due to the bad weather and a head cold. I’ve been keeping myself entertained by reading old COTH trainwreck threads.

So far I’ve read the entire AZG thread (mad props to Sonata *bows respectfully):mad:; the entire Arabian Jumper++++++++ thread (7 - 12 houseguests :eek:); the Heather Hill threads; the Churchill Hunt Club threads; the barn help allegedly defecating in the manure pile thread:no:; and I just finished the Crazy Crayola Trainer thread.

I really want to know what happened with the CCTL situation. Usually my Google-fu is decent. I just spent twenty minutes Googling every combination of words that I could think of to find out what happened with that case. I even tried using Sade, Sadie, Kate, and Katie in case the OP was using an alias for her horse. No luck.

Question:
Does anyone know what ended up happening in the CCTL situation?

This is the thread:

Anywhoodle, thank you all for your time.

Best,
Amber

You poor thing!!! :lol: I miss Arabian Jumper myself, but not enough to slog back through the thread. I usually find myself in kind of a daze after I read an entire train wreck. Add cold medicine and I’d probably hallucinate little jumpers and house guests.

[QUOTE=Candle;7417503]
You poor thing!!! :lol: I miss Arabian Jumper myself, but not enough to slog back through the thread. I usually find myself in kind of a daze after I read an entire train wreck. Add cold medicine and I’d probably hallucinate little jumpers and house guests.[/QUOTE]

RR’s website is still up; he’s a lovely saintly little guy.

That thread kind of makes me, as an Arabian owner, want to issue an apology to humanity on behalf of the breed. headdesk

I now accidentally own an Arabian and I love her. Her other half is Saddlebred, so I love her even more. Oh, and she can probably jump 3’ but hasn’t won anything. Should we pool resources and take out an obnoxious full page ad about it? :smiley:

Post the Arabian Jumper thread link please.
It sounds entertaining.

If you want a rollercoaster of emotions I suggest the Old Chestnut Mare thread.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?345033-Heartbreaker-CL-ad-now-Heartwarming-Story-OldChestnutMare-s-Golden-Retirement!&highlight=Heartbreaker

[QUOTE=Candle;7417919]
I now accidentally own an Arabian and I love her. Her other half is Saddlebred, so I love her even more. Oh, and she can probably jump 3’ but hasn’t won anything. Should we pool resources and take out an obnoxious full page ad about it? :D[/QUOTE]

I love NSH horses:love-struck: -the best of both breeds!

I think that you should -but make sure that you don’t forget the text bubbles.:yes:

I saw Vee jump over the mini gelding once when they were playing. The mini is 8 hh, so Vee can jump at least 32 inches. I think that Vee is a future Grand Prix jumper despite being only 14.1 hh.

Okay, I need to stop with the snark so I don’t run afoul of the mods. :winkgrin:

[QUOTE=5;7418511]
Post the Arabian Jumper thread link please.[/QUOTE]

Here you go!
http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?31802-ATTENTION-ARABIAN-JUMPERS-JUMP-FOR-5000&highlight=Russian+Roulet

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for nightmares, migranes, lost productivity, or Diet Coke on keyboards.

I missed that one (holy crap, I just tried to read that thread but I got swallowed up instead) but some other epic ones (I came along around 2000, so I am pretty old) were the Aiden thread, the one posted by someone who I think was an alter, but it was entitled "How Many Mexicans do you Bring to a Horse Show) pretty much anything that was posted by this woman named Colin, and the Chanter thread, which was just plain strange. Musical Jumper was sad - horrible and sad.

[QUOTE=Lil Nibs;7418728]
I missed that one (holy crap, I just tried to read that thread but I got swallowed up instead) but some other epic ones (I came along around 2000, so I am pretty old) were the Aiden thread, the one posted by someone who I think was an alter, but it was entitled "How Many Mexicans do you Bring to a Horse Show) pretty much anything that was posted by this woman named Colin, and the Chanter thread, which was just plain strange. Musical Jumper was sad - horrible and sad.[/QUOTE]

Hi!
I just found the link to the “How many Mexicans do you bring to a horse show” thread: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?34881-Grooms&highlight=grooms+oct+2000

I’m going to read it on my break. It looks like a classic trainwreck of a thread.

BTW, I’m second-generation Mexican-American. My grandpa and my great-grandparents came here to pick strawberries; he earned his citizenship by fighting in WWII. My BS is in Social Sciences. So this thread should be a doozy! :winkgrin:;):cool:

[QUOTE=5;7418511]
Post the Arabian Jumper thread link please.
It sounds entertaining.

If you want a rollercoaster of emotions I suggest the Old Chestnut Mare thread.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?345033-Heartbreaker-CL-ad-now-Heartwarming-Story-OldChestnutMare-s-Golden-Retirement!&highlight=Heartbreaker[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Always Funny had a happy ending! I hope she is doing OK. I keep sending my “board” paypal each month to her.

And no, we all never found out who the participants in the CCT thread were, darn it. But all the crayons are still around on the board, ready to act when needed.

I WISH! It was such a cliffhanger…

Dang it I saw all the responses and hoped someone had an answer!

[QUOTE=californianinkansas;7418765]
Hi!
I just found the link to the “How many Mexicans do you bring to a horse show” thread: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?34881-Grooms&highlight=grooms+oct+2000

I’m going to read it on my break. It looks like a classic trainwreck of a thread.

BTW, I’m second-generation Mexican-American. My grandpa and my great-grandparents came here to pick strawberries; he earned his citizenship by fighting in WWII. My BS is in Social Sciences. So this thread should be a doozy! :winkgrin:;):cool:[/QUOTE]

Just read through this one. I have no words…

Ulysmom,
I know, right?!:lol: That thread had everything: my (as in property) Mexicans; a house in Cancun; a golf cart; a teenaged OP; and a teenaged houseguest BFF. The other COTH’ers rocked in how they responded to OP and her BFF. I will have to give the OP credit for having the maturity to understand that what she wrote was Not Cool and to apologize.

I just finished reading the “Lunging in Dover” thread. ¡Ay de mi! I feel so hungover. That thread really did have a leaky sailboat. It also had a horse only CelliePride CP could ride, and many threats of lawsuits, not to mention Donny and the gnomes. Then, after all that, it got really weird, and sad, when CP calmly stated that in 1994 her mother completed suicide by self-immolation to protest disability discrimination.:eek:

Hi Cloudy!
Sorry I haven’t updated, the Funny one just polished off another tub of Stud Muffins. We will replace it tomorrow at our weekly grain run.She is doing great, the old bird just rolled through her 31st birthday January 10. She again thanks you for the Stud Muffin!

That thread was almost 14 years ago and the OP was 14 at the time. I’d be curious how her outlook on life has changed (or not) as she has matured into an adult. I can only assume she has developed a much more tolerant and respectful view of those different than herself. It seemed that the COTHers on that thread may have made a positive impact and helped her look outside the highly polished bubble in which she was being raised. I so hope that’s the case.

UlysMom,
I was thinking the same thing. She seemed like a good kid, just very sheltered.

These are crazy threads… Holy crap.

Here is another thread asking this question: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?286416-Whatever-happened-to-that-Crazy-Crayola-Trainer

Here is the link to CellePride’s blog, in case anyone was wondering how she ended up: http://equiisautististicsavant.blogspot.com/

Oh crap. I’ve been on this board since 2003 and had no idea that there was a “Kelsy…”

Really hope no one has mixed us up… ever!