Unlimited access >

Cross training?

[QUOTE=coconino;8341844]
oohhh really?! Where in MA are you? I rode at a barn called Driftway Meadows, In Westport[/QUOTE]

Coconinofishjumper, are you saying oohhh really to being called out? Or because another human does in fact live in Massachusetts? Driftway Meadows is 40 minutes from me, and it’s a Morgan show barn. Check my past posts, I have a history of saying that I live in Mass…

Who else in New England is enjoying the pouring rain this week? So happy I invested in some Dubarry Galway boots last November at Equine Affaire, they are keeping my toes nice and warm :smiley:

[QUOTE=SugarRush;8342052]
Coconinofishjumper[/QUOTE]

Nice catch SugarRush. Think you are right.

[QUOTE=SugarRush;8342052]
Coconinofishjumper, are you saying oohhh really to being called out? Or because another human does in fact live in Massachusetts? Driftway Meadows is 40 minutes from me, and it’s a Morgan show barn. Check my past posts, I have a history of saying that I live in Mass…

Who else in New England is enjoying the pouring rain this week? So happy I invested in some Dubarry Galway boots last November at Equine Affaire, they are keeping my toes nice and warm :D[/QUOTE]

I realize it’s a Morgan barn, I was taught saddleseat there. Is there something going on here I should know about? I can still tell you the names of the trainers that were there when I rode there… And they might even remember me if they are still there. I went back and had a lesson there a couple years ago, and they were still there… where are you sugar rush? The ooohhh was not sarcastic, I was excited because I love MA and meeting riders from there. Seriously, whats happening? Check my posts, I come from dressage land, not h/j. In another post, I said I live in CO, where I am now. My whole family lives in MA, why would I think that no one lives there? You are kinda confusing me…

sorry guys, it appears we have all been had by a teen with an overactive imagination.

Coconino and Fishjumper are the same person and she appears to be having some difficulty keeping her stories straight.

Darn it! And I thought we had found the first former saddleseat-dressage-hunter rider since she was a newborn who was about to break into the 1.80m Grand Prix!

[QUOTE=Roisin;8348894]
Darn it! And I thought we had found the first former saddleseat-dressage-hunter rider since she was a newborn who was about to break into the 1.80m Grand Prix![/QUOTE]

Well I did start life in the saddleseat world, switched to jumpers when I came back to riding as an adult, trying my hand at eventing (beginner novice no super big stuff here) and planning on getting my bronze medal (well that’s the goal) over the next five years (or eight) or so. And I do really exist!

But can you do the 1.80m Grand Prix, phoenixrises? :wink:

[QUOTE=phoenixrises;8348921]
Well I did start life in the saddleseat world, switched to jumpers when I came back to riding as an adult, trying my hand at eventing (beginner novice no super big stuff here) and planning on getting my bronze medal (well that’s the goal) over the next five years (or eight) or so. And I do really exist![/QUOTE]

I “was an eventer” for a month, until I saw what beginner novice cross country jumps looked like! By saying I was an eventer, what I really mean is that I took lessons from an eventer in my area and towards the end of my time with her she took me out into the field and I was just “NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.” And then went back to hunters.

Didn’t someone on one of the coconinofishjumper threads mention that eventers drink? I see why… I would need a pint of whiskey to do even a beginner novice cross country course.