Unlimited access >

Cushings and Omega 3s spinoff

Well I just winged it and started with a 1/2 ounce per feeding and she has eaten it just fine. She stalls first thing and sniffs her meal, as if she is suspicious of something. But she has always done this since she has been on Prascend. Oddly enough she stopped doing so when on compounded pergolide. There must be something fairly offensive about Prascend. But she’s eating a normal dose of the oil each day with no issue. Will give her about 30 days and test ACTH again.

4 Likes

Thank you for this! I just started using the EO3 and love it but it’s expensive! Especially with two horses on it.

Thankfully I can cut back on my O3 supplementation now that we are in grass season.

After I ordered from KER a couple of times, they began sending me emails with 15% discounts.

1 Like

Ohh that would be excellent! I have four total that I want to put on it, for various reasons related to inflammation.

Current June coupon is Perform23, and it’s good on the EO-3, and other products in their Performance Horse Collection.

2 Likes

I wanted to try the KER E O3, but when I read the bottle it can’t be kept in an overly warm feed room. I ended up returning it as I have no where to keep it that doesn’t go above 77 degrees

Any suggestions? Or do you all not worry about it going rancid in the heat?

Thanks

My barn stays cool and I doubt it gets much above 80 or so in there. Summer here is only about 6 weeks long and it can dip below freezing so no help there.

A small bar fridge? Or keep it at home somewhere cool, and bring smaller amounts to the barn?