Unlimited access >

Custom Saddlery Saddle Problems

[QUOTE=Custom;8332482]
Anyone out there had Custom Saddlery Saddles with Faulty Saddles or Fitting issues? Have you and your horse suffered because the company has sold a defective saddle or a fitter/rep sold you a saddle that does not fit you and/or horse and will not replace faulty saddle or money for product that is defective or does not fit and has caused damaged to your horse?

Please respond and e-mail your name and story if you choose to leave details to customsaddlerylawsuit@gmail.com

We have had several people in our area that have had problems with this company and our looking into a Class Action Lawsuit.[/QUOTE]

I agree with netg on this one. This seems like a solicitation to to join or at least consider joining a lawsuit, and I think that might contravene the rules on the board.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had totally positive experiences with Custom and our local fitter, Harmony Saddle Fitting. I have a Custom Advantage for my older horse and am currently borrowing my trainer’s Wolfgang Solo for my young horse while my fitter looks for a used Solo for me.

Buying custom saddles is such a challenge. I have personally had really, really bad experiences with Devoucoux, Antares, and Schleese. It took a lot of time, energy and persistence to resolve my issues with those companies and what I felt were their failures to provide me with the custom product I paid for.

I am not unsympathetic to those who are struggling with unsatisfactory custom saddle experiences. Just not sure that a solicitation to join a lawsuit is kosher here.