custom tack makers?

Anyone know who makes custom tack?

Check with your closest saddler

jmho!

What is it that you need?
We’re lucky here with so many tack repair/leather work shops. I gotta think you can get what you’re looking for…but it’s never cheap is it!!?

Hmmmmm…LOVE your byline!! :winkgrin:

I can’t believe I Googled “custom tack makers in ontario canada” and a few hits.

Hopefully this will help get you started:)

If you cursor down, “The Saddle Shack” says they do custom work:)

http://www.ohorse.com/shopping/saddle-makers/local/north-america/canada/ontario/

Thanks!!" im lookiing for reins, damn the whole no grip! I tried the precision reins and they snapped in the same place both sides. The company tried to tell me it wasnt a product malfunction(ummm yes) and if i pay 3/4 of the original price theyd send me a new pair

Find your nearest Amish community and then ask at one of the shops for the locations harness or saddle makers in the area. When you find a shop look for one that has nice quality work for sale and then ask them if they can make you what you want - maybe bring the broken set that worked with you.

IME, if you find a shop that does good work you will get an excellent product for your money.

Christa

I think it is Bartsville in PA.

Don’t know if they ship to Canada. Made custom reins for me. Great product and price.

Marty Bowman

Marty Bowman is the best I know. She was in western NY but is now in PA.
She can do most anything!:yes:
This is her e-mail:
imakechaps@yahoo.com

If you’re looking for a something really special, you have one of the world’s best saddle makers very close to you- Schleese Saddlery. I know Jochen personally, and he’s amazing.