Unlimited access >

Dale Crittenberger clinic

Our barn is hosting a clinic with Dale Crittenberger in a few months. I’ve already signed up and am excited to get to do a clinic, but was curious what he is like. I recognize the name, but don’t know much about him. Thanks!

He is hilarious and always very well-dressed! He is also very knowledgeable and experienced. I don’t know about a clinic environment, but my lessons with him were memorable. He tries to set both horse and rider up for success, and focuses on the basics. He even somehow managed to make riding without stirrups fun…

2 Likes

@lynne nailed it. Hilarious and kind. You’ll have a great experience.

Awesome! I am so excited! It seems like every time I plan to do something cool with this horse, it, er, rains etc :laughing:

Don’t tell the horse. :slight_smile:

We haven’t LOL Although it usually isn’t his fault. More rain, hurricane, Covid, etc

You guys were right, as usual! We had an AWESOME day with Dale and Drew Taylor yesterday. My horse and I accomplished a few personal bests/firsts and I am just tickled with how it went. They were both wonderful to work with and so positive/supportive. It was mostly geared toward kids aiming for pony finals, but my friend and I just pretended we were 20 years younger and our horses 6 inches shorter. :laughing: I have a few pics a friend took of us in the model section but she had technical difficulties during the riding portion. My horse definitely thought the model class was the bomb and he should get to specialize in that (ie, no work).

5 Likes