Unlimited access >

Dear Chronicle, we want COTH caps and are willing to pay!

on Monday – Solid hunter green, washed out khaki.

She said they are on order and should be available in a couple of weeks, in time for Rolex. They will be available on the website and at Rolex, at the COTH booth.

All I ask is that they make sure to set aside a supply for those of us going to Rolex who show up and whisper the secret COTH BB passwords: PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!

Adorable TeriK, one in training!

Sounds good Gofer! I love the two-toned suede look. I’ll buy one of those for dress, and a khaki one for casual.

Peep! Peep! Peep!

Oh my, Gofer, what an adorable baby! Congrats! I am absolutely green with envy - haven’t had a crawler in many years and am yearning for one.

Wings - egads, woman! I can’t believe you wrote what you did about men needing huge, stiff accessories!

I’d like to clarify for the record that I will be in need of ONE, singular, hat. Thankfully, I have no alters who will be demanding hats. Though, if I did, suspect they’d look as dorky as I do in a baseball cap.

Um, sorry folks… this thread was bumped up from last year.

The COTH folks are planning to do more hats sometime, but don’t have anything concrete planned for the immediate future. (It’s on a back burner, so to speak… this is kind of a busy time of year for them.)

Rest assured, as soon as more hats are available, I’ll let you all know.

me, me, me! I want one!

Forget the hat, give me your baby!! Isn’t that what Fat Bastard said in Austin Powers? Seriously, though, that is one cute baby, but I will settle for the hat!

…count me in!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just picture walking around Upperville or Harrisburg and running into some innocent wearing a cap with the name of one of Colin or Sea Urchin’s Alters on it! Muahahahah!

You and your fellow BB’er (we tend to travel best in groups) will have beverage snorting out your respective noses attempting to determine the purchase price of the hat whilst snickering and pointing to the false BBer.

Well then I MUST go out and buy a hunter green and gold tack trunk, blankets, coolers, saddlepads, halter, shipping wraps, tack trunck cover, saddle cover, am I missing anything?

(By the way Gofer, I (unlike Duffy…) remember the pre-minigofer days when you monitored!) The little gof. is ADORABLE!! FAAAR too cute to hardly even be allowed!

I WANT ONE !!!no PUMPKIN BLECH!!! I love the idea of the front saying COTHBB and the back being embroidered with our sns!!

Can I have a COTH sun visor? I’m a visor person. I’ll be the visor distributor in Florida!!

And please make available via mail order to those of us that are in the “sticks” and would never be in the “real world” where you could actually touch, feel and purchase one!

Hunter green with beige is delightful.

Good quality “golf” visors would be nice also.

Pages ago there was mention of selling them on the web – we can do that! That would be soooo cool! Now we need a smilie with a hat!

for a COTH cap incentive

Sort of like PBS incentive of “we promise to NOT call you soliciting if you sign up now”

Okay, you knew it would happen.

WHEN CAN WE HAVE THEM? WHERE’s MY CAP?

Would love one too

Duffy, you haven’t been around long enough to remember Gofer? She used to be my co-moderator. She managed to slip out of that duty by having a baby. (Can I post a pic, Gof? Pleeeease?? )

gofer - I think that you should give your question its own thread

Green and tan matches my stuff, too. I’m in. Where do we get them? And Erin, we have to do something about the eventers, and I think wearing our hats will help! I’m sure lots of eventers lurk on the BB but are still in the closet.