Unlimited access >

Dear Mods and Admin staff

The function works on this site. I may have the greatest number of posters on my ignore list of any one. There is one forum that is inhabited by those that are of a single goal and opinion, nothing of value there.

99.5% of the posts in the other forums are visible since nearly 100% of my ignored posters only post in that single forum… which is not an equine related topic. If I were an equine company advertiser I would really have concerns that a significantly high percentage of this site’s traffic has no interest in horses.

2 Likes

I’m curious why you really think that many non-horse people come to COTH to talk about non-horse things? Are there that many non-horse people here just to talk about politics?

There are a ton of members here, many of them lurk the horse-related categories, without posting. At least a few times a month I see “long-time lurker, first time poster” pop up, and that’s just in Care and Breeding.

3 Likes

I just want to say that I am really liking some of the great features the new forum set up has.

Today I used the My Posts button and found some threads that I had missed updates on. What a great feature it is.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! There are still some glitches to work through, but we hope overall, the site is becoming more comfortable for members of the community.

1 Like