Unlimited access >

Dec Practical Horseman - Conformation Clinic?

Does anyone know who the 4 year old 3/4 thoroughbred 1/4 Clydesdale is in the Conformation Clinic feature (page 19, Dec 2100) belongs to? Who the breeder is?

thank you!

Penny

Penny,

This is my horse. He is located in Buffalo, New York. He was breed by a woman in Ontario, Canada that owns a small farm that breeds nice draft crosses. He was sired by Narcotics Squad, a JC registered Bay stallion out of Fort Erie, Canada. His dam was a Clyde/tb. Port of Call “Cruise” is now 12, and being shown at 1st level dressage and training at 2nd level. Cruise was also a twin. His brother is heavier built, as Cruise has much more refinement. As I understand, his brother may be for sale.

Any questions, shoot me an email@ rach51185@yahoo.com

Gotta love COTH -Not only does the OP get a response, she gets a response from the owner! How cool is that?

I was admiring him too. I fell for a draft X a few years ago. I love the 1/4 clydes as they usually show a bit less draftiness and they are better balanced than the crosses using other draft breeds.

He’s very handsome, if you tire of him put him on the NYS Thruway to exit 24!:lol: I’ll meet him at the toll plaza.

He is VERY nice!