Unlimited access >

DeNiro Lead Times

Anyone who has recently gotten DeNiro boots- how long did you wait?

I ordered a fully custom pair in May and was told it would be 8 weeks. I totally understand the state of the world right now and figured it would actually be 10-12 weeks, but we are closing in on about 20 weeks now with no sign of them. The tack store that ordered them for me has been no help, and we are getting into pumpkin spice season, I am so afraid that they aren’t going to fit because of my annual pumpkin spice binge. I am also so tired of my half chaps. What is a normal amount of time to wait for these boots?

1 Like

I was quoted 12 weeks over the summer.

Remember, they close the factory in August. I ordered at the end of June and did the rush. They were delivered in four weeks.

I ordered a pair at the end of July and was also quoted 12 weeks. I received an update last week that they have been made and will be shipped, so they’re ahead of schedule.

Mine were semi-custom though, not fully custom.

Are yours brown? The tack shop that I ordered through notified me that DeNiro “ran out” of brown leather and so mine were expected to be delayed, but that’s obviously been resolved. If yours are brown, maybe that’s what has held them up.

I ended up going with a different brand.

I ordered (fully custom) de Niros this spring. They quoted me 6 weeks, but it took 8 weeks.

Oops, I meant did OP order brown boots, as the delay might be explained by that.

I did in fact order brown. :neutral_face:

With pink piping and some kind of snake skin top. I can’t really even remember. They could actually be red patent at this point and I wouldn’t be surprised.

8 weeks passed well before the start of August.

I am waiting for a saddle from the UK (L & R) and boots from Holland (Petries). I am on week 10 for both. I figure, because of EU and August, I won’t get too excited about it until October 1. I do get your concern about pumpkin spice season, but I wouldn’t get too worried until we get into candy and cookie season…

1 Like

That’s probably it then - I think they notified my tack shop right away when mine were ordered that they would be delayed until they had restocked brown leather. The good news is that yours should at least be in production, if not shipped!

Tnat was an expensive week you had back there :upside_down_face: