Unlimited access >

Denver-area Hunter Jumper Barn/Training for Adults

Hello - I’m an adult looking for a hunter-jumper training barn in the Denver area. I grew up riding and showing but had to sell my horse when I went away to college. It’s been about 12 years since I’ve been in the ring, but I’d like to get back into riding.

I would like to find a smaller barn that has good school horses, nice facilities, a relaxed atmosphere and good people. I doubt that I will ever be interested in showing again, so I don’t need a place that is really competitive. Eventually I would like to get into a lease/half-lease situation, and (if I can convince my husband!) someday own a horse again.

Any recommendations or advice is much appreciated!

Cascade Farms north of Denver. Everything you are looking for, and lots of us who were “out of it” for a time before starting back up again.

My friend runs a barn called Legacy Equestrian out of Denver area. She owns the barn herself and it is fairly new, but she has a few clients, nice school horses and the facility she runs her barn out of is gorgeous. Look her up, and tell her Erin from Lake Erie College recommended you to her. She will know exactly who I am =) good luck!

Here is her website:
http://www.legacyequestrians.com/

I hope your friend cleaned up Coventry - last time I was there a few years ago it was a mess :frowning:

I quite like Tolland Falls, Table Mountain, Triple Creek, and Arapahoe Equestrian Center with Mikey Sage.

I know most of Denver’s horse situation - let me know what you find and I can probably give a review.

If you would include the Parker area in your search, Laurie Jueneman at Snowfield Farms is wonderful.