Unlimited access >

Division Cross Entries...

If I show/have shown in a jumper division that is 3’ or higher, am I still eligible to show in the M&S Bit O’ Straw Hunter division? I am a junior rider, and I want to show my horse in hunters and jumpers. The M&S rules say that there can not be a ‘cross entry’ of horse or rider who shows in the Bit O’ Straw into any rater hunter class or and class 3’ or higher. Does this mean that I can show in both, just not at the same show? Or does it mean that if I want to do the Bit O’ Straw, that I am not allowed to show/have shown 3’ or higher? Desperately need an answer! Thank you!

[QUOTE=leahcothran;8147567]
If I show/have shown in a jumper division that is 3’ or higher, am I still eligible to show in the M&S Bit O’ Straw Hunter division? I am a junior rider, and I want to show my horse in hunters and jumpers. The M&S rules say that there can not be a ‘cross entry’ of horse or rider who shows in the Bit O’ Straw into any rater hunter class or and class 3’ or higher. Does this mean that I can show in both, just not at the same show? Or does it mean that if I want to do the Bit O’ Straw, that I am not allowed to show/have shown 3’ or higher? Desperately need an answer! Thank you![/QUOTE]

This forum is for technical assistance related to the forums, so son’t be surprised if no one sees it and replies.

You will probably get all the information you need if you post this question in the Hunter/Jumper section. :slight_smile: