Unlimited access >

Dream Shake wins 2022 debut

“Our” Dream Shake just won race 4 at Keeneland today!

Welcome back!

7 Likes

Thanks for noticing @Huntin_Pony!

It was a fun day at the races and we got to celebrate our 100th win as breeders.

12 Likes

Well done and congratulations @LaurieB!

1 Like

Many many congratulations @LaurieB

1 Like

@LaurieB:

I happened to turn on TVG at just the right moment. He looked happy and strong barreling down the stretch. Big congrats!

1 Like

In case anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This fellow has developed into a really solid racehorse - congrats again LaurieB!

3 Likes

@Huntin_Pony, thank you for noticing! We’re delighted Dream Shake is back to run again this year.

His 3yo half-brother, KING ME, broke his maiden for us on Saturday at Ellis Park. It was a good weekend for the family. :slight_smile:

Race 3 (MSW) at ELP on 7/22/23 - 2023 - BloodHorse

6 Likes

You’ve been so smart and wise with your stallion choices, not going by fancy trends but using good solid stallions, and those choices with your quality mares is paying off. Of course you could have added the third winner out of Paid Up Subscriber that you bred and sold, from your 3 generation broodmare family. So well deserved.

2 Likes

Congratulations, LaurieB! <3

1 Like

Wow that was some stretch drive by King Me! I think I would’ve passed out if he was mine.

Ditto what halo said. Your results are something to be SO PROUD of.

1 Like

It took 3-4 minutes for the race to become official. Our trainer went to the winner’s circle, and everyone kept telling us he’d won (by a nose) but I didn’t go until they put his number up on the board. We’ve had soooo many close calls, and they almost always go the other way.

7 Likes

Congratulations LaurieB! What a great race. He’s a handsome boy.

2 Likes

Congratulations LaurieB! Very well deserved - he’s stunning to boot.

2 Likes