Unlimited access >

Dressage in Salem, Or

Hi! I am looking for a dressage trainer in the Salem, Or area. I have almost ten years of experience and I took a break for two years and want to start riding again. Any recommendations, I am having a hard time finding any dressage barns. Let me know!!

There are a couple of event barns by Wilsonville. Jennifer Wooten (Trinity Eventing) is an excellent instructor, and is a very good dressage rider/teacher. Unfortunately, I don’t have much information on pure dressage instructors. There is also Sarah Lorenz at Sherwood Forest equestrian center. She is close to Wilsonville too. That is about 30 miles away from Salem, however, I think they are a bit south of Wilsonville. I don’t know of any that are closer. There are a few dressage shows in wilsonville, so I would imagine just googling dressage instructors around wilsonville, you will get quite a few dressage barns.

I second Sarah Lorenz at Sherwood Forest. The facility is only about 10 minutes off of I5 which would make it a relatively easy commute.