Unlimited access >

Dressage in Stuttgard

Looks like I am going to Germany for 3 weeks! YAY but I also hate to be away from my mare for that long. And I figured if I am in Germany why not get some world class training! My mare is currently at second level but I have trained up to PSG. I would like to take 2 lessons hopefully while I am there. I believe I will have a car so I don’t mind driving a little. I have already looked at The Riding Institute. And I may have to take a wonder over there. If anyone has any barns or stables where I can catch a ride on a upper level horse that would be great! I don’t mind the spunky ones either! :wink:

I lived in Stuttgart for 2.5 years and know some folks. I have a friend that’s a Grand Prix trainer an hour south of Stuttgart but I don’t think she has any upper level horses at the moment that you could have some lessons on. The upper level part will be tricky… there are tons of upper level horses but finding someone who has one that will either a) let you ride it or b) give you a lesson on it is much harder. Where will you be in Stuttgart and when? Let me think on it and I’ll see if I can get you some contacts.

I will be there around July 8th and leaving at the end of the month. I will be in Leinfelden-Echterdingen. Anything you can tell me will help a ton! Thanks SO MUCH!