Unlimited access >

Dressage Lesson Barns in the San Antonio Area

Hubby and I are heading to San Antonio in March for the Commodity Classic. While he’s busy partaking and presenting I am hoping to find a dressage barn in the area that will allow me to take a few lessons. I am an AA. I consistently my ride Oldenburg school master 3-4 days a week in a combination of individual rides and lessons. My trainer puts in a training ride each week as well. Our goal for the summer is to get our 2nd level scores so we are schooling 2nd and 3rd level movements. I am hoping to connect with a barn/trainer that will allow me to come in for a few lessons while we are in the area. Driving 30-45 min is not out of the question for the opportunity to learn something new and experience riding a different horse:) Thanks in advance!

I don’t live in SA, but I’m planning on moving there and have already started scoping out the options there online. Based on my research, I would probably recommend Patti Mojdara. I believe she has her own facility up in Boerne, but I’m not sure about whether she has lesson horses available.

Highly recommend Campbell-Urban (Judy), they are in Boerne, not sure about lesson horses but I think so.