Unlimited access >

Dressage trainers around Salem, OR

I have the option of moving to the Salem, Oregon area, but my decision will hinge on finding a trainer. What is the dressage scene like there? I’ll be there in a month to check out the city and surrounding area and want to plan to visit a few facilities if possible, I’m just not sure on where to even start my search.
Thank you!

I live very near Salem and commute to work there; I can recommend a few barns and trainers depending on the level you are at and what kind of program you are looking for. Feel free to send me an email or a PM if you’d like to talk more specifically about your needs. :slight_smile:

Try the Oregon Dressage Society website, see what’s listed out there.

[QUOTE=Obsidian Fire;8091203]
Try the Oregon Dressage Society website, see what’s listed out there.[/QUOTE]

Such an unfortunate acronym, ODS :slight_smile:

Lovely people though, the ones I’ve met at least.

[QUOTE=Heinz 57;8091058]
I live very near Salem and commute to work there; I can recommend a few barns and trainers depending on the level you are at and what kind of program you are looking for. Feel free to send me an email or a PM if you’d like to talk more specifically about your needs. :)[/QUOTE]

Just tried to PM you, but got the message back saying that your inbox is full. Oops! Cannot find out how to directly email you from here…

[QUOTE=o0hawaiigirl0o;8094807]
Just tried to PM you, but got the message back saying that your inbox is full. Oops! Cannot find out how to directly email you from here…[/QUOTE]

Oops! Guess I better go clean out my inbox, my bad. If you want to email me directly anyway, my email is erin7264@gmail.com.