Unlimited access >

Dubarry Stallion

I am considering breeding my AHS approved TB mare to Dubarry this year. She is currently in foal to Ellis, which i am hoping, and by ultrasound is a filly. The only thing that worries me about Dubarry, is his father, Don Frederico. I have heard he makes difficult offspring. Does anyone have any Dubarry offspring?

My TB mare is a typical chestnut mare on the ground, but with manners, just lives with her ears pinned. She had had 3 colts thus far, and all might as well have been Labrador retrievers.

I am looking for a Hano approved stallion, that will improve the hip angle of a TB mare, and add height and bone. I am also looking for a stallion who will not take away jump, but doesn’t have to add. My mare stamps with stunning necks, strong saddle position, strong loin and correct legs.

Would prefer something that has NO Sandro hit blood. That type of blood tends to create hunters with my mare and not strong hind ends. Weltmeyer, G line and E and F line do best.

I’ve met Dubarry in person he is a lovely, lovely horse and likely crosses beautifully on TB mare. He is a very kind and easy stallion, cant imagine his offspring could be difficult.

1 Like

I have seen several great TB/Dubarry crosses and they are very nice. His is very good to ride and super easy to handle. Not a bad bone in his body. He adds height and offspring are leggy and super easy, ridable with very nice gaits. He has had quite a few top inspection and Gold Medal foals.

1 Like