Unlimited access >

Dublin and Coreene to meet this weekend!

I’m SO thrilled, after all this time we are going to meet. Dublin, Mr. Dublin and Lucy the Wonderdog are coming down this weekend, so Willem will get to meet his penpal Lucy as well.

Wheeee!!!

And I wasn’t invited?

1. Showjumping gold medal (yeah, right)
  2. John Zimmerman
  3. Vincent d’Onofrio
  4. Sam Waterson (good buddy of Dublin’s uncle!)

I’m SO thrilled, after all this time we are going to meet. Dublin, Mr. Dublin and Lucy the Wonderdog are coming down this weekend, so Willem will get to meet his penpal Lucy as well.

Wheeee!!!

Next time I make it down to Southern California, will make it a group get together - definitely want to meet Merry, AA, Cactus Kate and the rest of the CA Clique one of these days!!

So what are you planning for the Dublin’s this weekend?
Anything exciting Coreene?

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”

You will have a wonderful time!!!

Dublin, Mr Dublin and Lucy have been up here twice in the past two years to visit, thanks to this wonderful BB

Really, I’m just so thrilled, and Willem can’t stop talking about it.

And it’s all really just another example of how “Question for Merry” lives in infamy. Because that wild thread is what formed the California Clique.

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!

…and no reports yet???

Take lots of pictures!

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>posted by Heidi:
Have a feeling that coreene may need to be bailed out at some point during the weekend. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hello coreene, and you accused me of stirring things up on another thread the other day!

but then I did see dublin’s post promising pictures.

Sounds like they had a good time. Color me jealous.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

WOO HOO!! I’ve been running errands getting ready for our trip down south and am definitely getting excited.

It is going to be fun to meet Coreene in person after our many emails and phone calls… And the verrie handsome Willem, but of course.

And not to worry, lots of photos will be taken!

Hope all the East Coast bbers have a great get together as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dublin:
Next time I make it down to Southern California, will make it a group get together - definitely want to meet Merry, AA, Cactus Kate and the rest of the CA Clique one of these days!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, we’ll absolutely have to meet sometime!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

should we all start getting worried???

Always,
FairWeather
"Just call me mint jelly cuz i’m on the lamb!–Grandpa
http://www.fairweather-farm.com

Ahhh to be so close, yet so far…

I know you ladies will have too much fun, so be sure to share the antics with us.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Hehe!!!
I just remembered when Dublin and you were at the same restaurant in Fort Bragg at the same time, when was that last year?
Each not knowing that the other was there, eerie…

sigh I’ll be getting my taxes done on Saturday.

“Beware of geeks bearing gifts.”

Bumpkin, that was so odd!!!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

Ohhhhhhhh sooooooooooo jealous!! But Dublin and Mr Dublin and Lucy are the best!!! You will have a ball. Take lots of carrots for Willem the wonder horse…Safe trip you guys enjoy and take lots of pictures…