Unlimited access >

East al to west georgia

Hi I live 30 minutes south of Anniston Alabama and I’m looking for a stable that does eventing lessons or just jumping lesson I haven’t rode in several years and I want to get back into i.t I’m looking for barn or stable near West Georgia area or Anniston I could go as far as Newnan but I do not want to drive that far. If any one could help that would be great and I don’t have a horse so I would have to ride one of there’s. Thank you some much of you could help.

Nick Cwick just relocated from the Birmingham area to closer to where you are. I can not remember the exact location, but if you send him a message on his facebook page, Cwick Eventing, he would let you know where he is located currently.

Thank you I will try to find him. If he still in Birmingham that’s to far from me. I’m on the al, ga line. Thank you.

I live in West GA and I think going to Newnan will be your best bet. There really is nobody that I can think of otherwise.

http://www.usea3.org/links/Eventing%20Barns%20and%20Farms

[QUOTE=Winterwind;8395050]
Hi I live 30 minutes south of Anniston Alabama and I’m looking for a stable that does eventing lessons or just jumping lesson I haven’t rode in several years and I want to get back into i.t I’m looking for barn or stable near West Georgia area or Anniston I could go as far as Newnan but I do not want to drive that far. If any one could help that would be great and I don’t have a horse so I would have to ride one of there’s. Thank you some much of you could help.[/QUOTE]

Nick Cwick is in Anniston, AL. Contact him by facebook