Unlimited access >

Eclipse trailers, I still love mine.

I purchased my 2010 trailer new and use it to haul my 16h and smaller horse. It’s a 2 horse, slant load TB size, bumper pull, step up. The quality of my trailer is very good, and it is very easy to use and hauls well. It has a tack area (small dressing area) in front with 3 saddle racks and welded bridle/tack hooks high next to saddle racks. It came with a spare tire, which I have never had to use.

A friend highly recommended this trailer after he checked out the quality of how it was made. That’s what led me to purchase it.

You love it so much you had to bump two old threads plus start a new one? I hope they pay you well.

Whaaaaaaaat?

I was strongly considering purchasing one and actually tried.
Stopped that when the manufacturer and the dealer they recommended I work with jerked me around on the customization options. There is no way I am dealing with " we are talking about your trailer now, I’ll be in touch later on this afternoon" and then nothing more then once!

I voted with my checkbook and have a custom Hawk on order.

I am now assured I never want an eclipse trailer. Thank you!

[QUOTE=Ready To Riot;8380253]
I am now assured I never want an eclipse trailer. Thank you![/QUOTE]
Because you suspect someone has an ulterior motive in saying she likes hers?

I like mine and I assure you there is no ulterior motive involved.

We went to an expo a few years ago intending to shop for trailers, saw Eclipse and made the deal on the spot for the exact trailer we wanted, straight load side ramp. We picked it up a few weeks later.

I have the same as you Carolprudm (2 straight load/side ramp/extra space for tack in front) and love it as well.

I don’t know if the height is standard but mine fits the tall 17.2h gelding with lots of room to move around.

[QUOTE=carolprudm;8384284]
Because you suspect someone has an ulterior motive in saying she likes hers?

I like mine and I assure you there is no ulterior motive involved.

We went to an expo a few years ago intending to shop for trailers, saw Eclipse and made the deal on the spot for the exact trailer we wanted, straight load side ramp. We picked it up a few weeks later.[/QUOTE]

This thread and 2 other threads seem to make me believe differently. This person made an account just to comment on old trailer posts and start this one… Hmm I’m gonna say there is an ulterior motive there. Sounds like a pushy rep if I’ve ever seen one!

Yikes, I just looked at this old thread for the heck of it and see that someone thinks I had ulterior motives. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I still love my Eclipse trailer and so do my horses–a 16.2h tb/paint and a 15h paint/arab cross. I heard the original Eclipse owners sold the business so I don’t know how the new ones are, but my 2010 is solid and has had absolutely NO problems. And NO, I am not a pushy rep.! Just because I do like my trailer, I’m surprised that some people get so negative and suspicious. Thank you to the other posters who believe that I do like mine.

Also, it just occurred to me that you negative nellies might think I am bumping threads and posting new ones whatever…I’m older, rarely post anything anywhere, and I have no idea what YOU are talking about. I’m not aware of bumping anything and I just decided to post my 2 cents worth since I have experience with the trailer. I’ll admit I am Not an experienced poster, but some of you are quick to jump to conclusions with no basis in fact.