Unlimited access >

Elliot Is Going To A Clinic This Weekend !!!

…not that he’s not perfect already.

Anyways, that’s very exciting! And like all of the others have said, I expect to see pics of the handsome boy!

.:Erin B #2:.
You cannot stop us, you cannot bring us down,
Never give up, we go on and on.

Sunday the last morning I decided I would sneak into the viewing room. Not letting Elliot see that I was there.
He seemed to be more relaxed, but was still not happy doing his lead changes after the jumps. Although he jumped really well.
We know that Elliot really can do a lot better, and more miles should help with his on and off idiosyncrasies.
Kevin had them doing grids and gymnastics on Saturday, so Sunday they started out doing seperate sections of jumps then adding more sections together and ending with a full course. Elliot jumped well but needs to move forward and not be held…now I have to say that is what I picked up from what I could hear him saying. So this is JMHO only.

Another thing, which makes me very happy, is he wanted to see a more following hand, auto release!!! He mentioned Frank Chapot and Kathy Kusner.
When my trainer got back to the stable she had a lesson to teach and told the ladies in her lesson it was time to move up to using a more following hand!!!
I thought that was very cool to hear.

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”