Unlimited access >

Email Notifications

Just in the last week or so, I have started getting email notifications for threads where I’ve posted. I was getting them a lot when the board changed last winter, and then eventually they stopped.

Now they’ve started again, but it does not seem to be from all the threads where I’ve posted. I’m sure I could figure out how to unsubscribe from those threads, but I don’t understand the random nature of it.

I know there were some issues with email delivery related to the main site last week, so I don’t know if they freed up a “log jam” somewhere that might have resulted in a bunch of messages being delivered suddenly.

To check your email settings, go to your account preferences by clicking on your avatar in the upper right of the screen, then click on your username at the top of the menu that appears. Click Preferences from the next screen, then select Emails from the menu on the left.

That will let you adjust your email settings. After you get that set the way you like it, and you see anything not working the way it should, please let us know.

Thanks!

Great, thank you.

1 Like