Equestrian Arts Institute, In Mebane, NC, anyone heard of?

:smiley: I love little local places with homemade food, things that come premade aren’t good. :lol:

FWIW I’m always hungry. The next best thing to eating food from those little places where they make their own is talking about it. Alans BBQ anyone?!!

I’m going to be in Raleigh the second weekend of April, want to get together for some BBQ? :smiley:

I’ve still not had NC BBQ yet. I intend to correct that next time I head down to the beach.

Let me know where you are going to be!!!

ahhhh… no. you need to head to Durham. Bullocks or just outside of Hillsborough - Allans :slight_smile: gotta get there before they run out, tho’

That’s in the opposite direction from Jacksonville.

Lex, I can’t help that. I’m just telling you where the good BBQ is in NC :lol:

I’ll be at NC State Friday evening and all day Saturday, not sure what hotel they’re putting us up in.

If you don’t have anythign pressing to do and want to come judge 4-H projects with me let me know. LOL It’s state project judging weekend.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMBBQMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lex, why are you going to be in the armpit of America? Are you a Devildog?

ooooohhh actually I might want to do that! I heart 4H! Would have to be Friday evening for sure, maybe I can get Amy, the former queen of 4H to join us…

Just going to nearby Surf City. Almost ended up being a Marine though I lucked out because my recruiter disappeared after I went to MEPS and I didn’t complete the enlistment process. Went to college instead. :slight_smile:

PM me and I’ll pass you the info on. They’re judging Cumulative Records through the week and projects on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if need be.

My friend and I are driving up Friday when I get off, I come every year and have most years since I aged out.

Steph
1998 4-H Honor Club

Cool :slight_smile: Have fun in Surf City :slight_smile: It’s still oyster season! Eat up!:smiley:

Our local 4-H is so sad it’s hilarious. Kids just use it as a way to get into Virginia Tech.

That’s awful…

the first 4H show I went to, I thought my WS would have it in the bag, no problem… what a shock I was in for… wow, so competitive. She’s got her picture on the wall over there a few times but she worked harder to get that than at the rated shows. Tough crowd!

[QUOTE=StefffiC;4769234]
Boneless Terri-Hot wings, fried dill pickles, homemade potato chips, and two ‘Cherry Lemon Sundrops’ from a local little hole in the wall I went with my parents.

The drinks were amazing, I’m not a fan of flavored alcohol or rum in general, but they were great![/QUOTE]

Fried dill pickles? That sounds delicious for some odd reason. . .

Mara,

Fried Dill Pickles are wonderful. I LOVE dill pickles and fried dill pickles are wonderful. This little place breads their own and fries them. Wowee…

Steph

photos of students riding no longer on amy’s facebook page.
never had fried dills either