Unlimited access >

Equestrian scented candles

Has anyone purchased candles from: https://greyhorsecandles.com/

They seem to have some amazing scents but does the high end leather, sweet feed, fresh cut hay really smell similar?

For the price per candle, they should have scratch & sniff samples to send out. :wink:

2 Likes

They are pricey, but I think I might have to get ā€œInvoluntary Dismountā€ with the fragrance note of dirt, hahaha.

2 Likes

I love scented candles, especially during the long, dark nights of late autumn and winter. So Iā€™d be interestedā€¦ if theyā€™re of good quality and have a strong, noticeable scent. For this price I donā€™t want to simply smell hot wax.

I got one from my secret Santa last year and itā€™s really nice. The scent is Carriage Ride and itā€™s a light spruce-y scent with kind of a cool vanilla.

1 Like

My bf got me some for Christmas this past year! I adoreeee them. So much so I almost donā€™t want to burn them so I can stick my face in em forever! They smell like ā€˜classyā€™ versions of the scents they are based on. So good.

I found this seller as well so nowā€¦ I guess I need to order from bothā€¦

The Braiding Oā€™clock sounds amazingā€¦ plus the Eventing Bravery one would be a perfect gift for a friend.

I just paid for my winter hay, so Iā€™ll purchase next month and report backā€¦

They have a scratch and dent for less: https://greyhorsecandles.com/products/eliminated?pr_prod_strat=description&pr_rec_id=14e3f1866&pr_rec_pid=7237377491117&pr_ref_pid=5772151783586&pr_seq=uniform

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a big candle person, but some of these would make great horse show prizes!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered from Grey Horse Candle Company a number of times. I adore their products!

2 Likes

Agree on the prize idea :+1:
:clap:For the discounted 2nds
& SOAP!!! for soapaholic me this is heaven
:soap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would totally get some of these as gifts but most appear to be out of stock :woman_shrugging:t3:

This made me lol- Equestrian scented candles sounds like they smell like I do after a whole day at the barn and I do NOT want that candle hahaha

5 Likes

Equestrian scented - there should be a burning cash scent. :wink:

Pepi shine spray is the most nostalgic horse smell for me. It reminds me of early mornings grooming for showmanship classes in 4-H.

6 Likes

the burned out equestrian site has ā€œburn vet billsā€ or somethingā€¦

2 Likes

Equestrian-scented candles

i read the topic title this way lolā€¦
was wonderingā€¦dried poop? wet straw? hoof trimmings in wax??

1 Like

There is one that smells like dirt. I kinda enjoy the smell of fresh earth so itā€™s on my list.

1 Like

Highly recommend grey horse candles!! Proper care is important for these ones though - trim your wick or theyā€™ll get sooty. But the smells are fantastic and they are potent in a good way. Sweet Feed and Show Day are my favorites!

Barns donā€™t have any smell. The only time I smelled anything in the barn was after I spent 4 weeks at home. It was black ice in the driveway. Broke my ulna into 4 pieces. 3 days hospitalized after surgery. I think I was supposed do 2 more weeks at home.

The first day back you can smell it. You breathe in deeply. Mmmmm. Hay, poop, shavings, more poop, plenty of hay, a little leatherā€¦ It goes away overnight. When you arrive the next day you donā€™t smell anything.

If I was getting gift for someone I would do one day of barn chores. Then maybe a mowed yard or field. When you walk into the barn on day 1 of your return you can smell the barn. Mmmmmmmm. It goes away overnight.

1 Like

Thanks for the link! I ordered several last night. If not too badly scratched and dented Iā€™ll use as stocking stuffers.