Equine Nonprofit Organizations

Hello,

My name is Kate Wilson and I am a senior at Cazenovia College. I am currently conducting research on equine nonprofit organizations for my senior capstone using surveys. The organization that I am conducting the research for is Horse Dreams For Kids. Horse Dreams For Kids is a educational equine nonprofit that allows children to take lessons, show, and learn about horses and their care where financial means does not limit them.
If anyone could take the time to fill out my survey that would be greatly appreciated. The link is below:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22A7UHGLG8W

Thanks so much!

Kate

Kate,

Just took your survey- two suggestions, could you define equine/educational equine non-profit organization as there are many rescues, retirement farms and equine assisted activity and therapy programs that may fall into your two categories.

Also in your donation category, not sure what type of information you are looking to gather, but many centers have donors who are giving $1000’s, so $50 as a high end may not capture what people are actually donating.

There was no place to leave these comments at the end of your survey, so I hope you see them here. Good luck on your project.

Thanks those are great comments, and thank you for taking the survey!