Unlimited access >

Equiporium.co.uk Anyone else buy from them and not get your order?

Hello everyone,
I am not sure if this is the best place to post this.

I made an order on December 4th, 2015 for some LeMieux Dressage Saddle pads because they were having a sale on them (20% I believe). I paid with PayPal so it be a safe an secure way to pay for it.

They contacted me on the 21st stating that one of the pads were back ordered (and they tried contacting me on 12/8) but they were sending my other 2 items to avoid hold up. I have not received anything as of yet and its been 2 months. They just took my money.:mad:

I have tried contacting them thru both email and Facebook with no responses whatsoever. I’ve watched their visitor posts on Facebook with a few people posting on there with the same issues. Not a day later the post magically disappears.

At what point should I say this is fraud and report it?

And has anyone else bought from and their experiences with them?

If they are ignoring communication attempts, file a dispute with PayPal.

[h=3]How to contact us[/h]At Equiporium we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. You can contact us using the details below or complete the form:
By Telephone
General enquiries & Sales+44 (0) 20 3514 9062
Lines open: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Please remember to use the international dialing code (+44) when calling from outside the UK.
If you are calling from the USA please phone (888) 404-8122.
Live Chat
We are also available during office hours via our live chat. Simply enter your questions using the tab at the bottom of your screen and when we are online we will help you with an instant reply.