Unlimited access >

Euroriding Titan II, Where in the world can I get one?!

I absolutely adore Euroriding saddles, they’re extremely comfortable, deep seated, nice sized knee blocks, all without feeling constricted. I’ve been told a Titan would fit my horse as the Luxor did not… but where in the world can I find one?! :confused:
Do any of y’all have one for sale?
I’m in definite need of a medium gullet and a 17.5" seat.

1 Like

I sold a Titan exactly like you describe a few months ago! Yes, they are pretty hard to find. I found mine on consignment at a tack shop.

Wondering, how much did you sell it for? I’ve seen a multitude of prices, from $800 and up… I even saw one for $2000!

Sold it for $750!

Dang.

http://horseyard.com.au/horse-saddles/dressage-saddles/47831-euro-riding-titan-2-dressage-saddle-175-inch-med-gullet

Nevermind…that’s Australia…I tried to delete, but it didn’t work…lol Sorry.

i picked up a Euroriding Diamant dressage saddle,love it.

Purchased a Euroriding Diamant off of e-bay for $350.00. The owner had died and the sister was selling all her things…she didn’t even list the saddles name, I just got really lucky.

NJR

I see them pop up on Ebay every so often. There were a couple that relisted a couple of times. I am pretty sure they were 17.5 because I was looking for an 18" !! I think there are some listed at Pelham Saddlery, too.

[QUOTE=myrna;7143655]
i picked up a Euroriding Diamant dressage saddle,love it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Nojacketrequired;7143767]Purchased a Euroriding Diamant off of e-bay for $350.00. The owner had died and the sister was selling all her things…she didn’t even list the saddles name, I just got really lucky.

NJR[/QUOTE]

I have a Euroriding Diamant, but it’s a jumping saddle. Interesting. Great saddle!

I am about to put mine on ebay but its an 18 and a med wide. Its the titan 2 model. I wish it fit my current horse because like you said its one of the most comfortable saddes I’ve ridden in.

Don’t know about the Titans, but I have a “like new” 17" medium tree Diamant for sale. We used this model at a previous barn for a lot of different horses, but the one we ordered for my horse didn’t fit him, so it was used a scant handful of times.

Have a Euroriding Saphir, older but in good shape, 17.5 or 18", flocked to fit my broad drafty cross mare. It also fit my OTTB back in the day. Willing to sell if interested.

If anyone is still looking for one, mine is for sale at fineline tack: https://www.finelinetack.com/product/17-euroriding-titan-ii-wool-flocked/