Unlimited access >

Eventer sent to auction

What’s even better is that several years back - I was able to connect with his first trainer - Micheal Stidham and Hillary Pridham of all people! Such an amazing group! They sent me two win photos from his time with them and we met up with them at Keeneland a few years back and they let us hang at their stables and go in the paddock to saddle one of their horses for a race and we got to walk through the tunnel to the track with them. Full on class - the horse has not been with them since he got claimed after he started winning but she knew exactly who he was when I contacted them. Did not hesitate to have her staff mail me those pics. I will treasure them forever. He’s such a great horse. Coolest personality ever! I can’t believe it’s going on 18 years that I’ve had him but he’s sure been my heart horse and best friend. And we keep in close touch with MAHR.

20 Likes

Here’s a story about both of them. My other guy has quite a little story too. Bev is amazing is all I can say.

12 Likes

Wonderful, @ottbnaturally1. Thank you for that further update. He was a lucky boy to land with you.

2 Likes