Unlimited access >

Eventing barns in Lexington?

I am headed down to the University of Kentucky this fall and planning on taking the pony with me. I just started looking for a boarding facility/trainer and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I’ll be in the area for orientation next weekend and hoping to look a couple places then. I am interested in both stall board and possibly outdoor/pasture board as long as there was shelter available. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Carriage Station Farm/Cathy Weischoff

She’s wonderful and her facility has both xc jumps and a covered arena. She’s been around Rolex a time or two. Nice gal.

Team CEO- Megan Moore
Champagne Run
Allie Knowles

I boarded at antebellum farm. When I was there they had numerous different boarding options that worked super with my nursing school schedule. I loved it and people are great. They seem to have a waiting list so if you like it I’d put your name in asap. Good luck UK was great!

Allie Knowles or Jenn O’Neil (Antebellum)

Agree with all the ladies mentioned above. I guess it will also depend on what you want on the facility. Have fun and enjoy every minute! Wish I could go back! Some of the best years of my life.

I have many friends who board/have boarded at Antebellum under the guidance of Jenn O’Neill and loved it. They have very flexible boarding options, but they are a very popular farm. So if you are serious about them, let someone know now to ensure you get a spot!

This may be a little old now, but potentially helpful:
http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?354868-Eventing-Barns-Trainers-near-Lexington-KY

jenn and antabellum are awesome. great atmosphere to be around!

I just recently found Whitney Morris at Morris Farm Eventing and I am loving her!

Love Jenn.