Unlimited access >

Eventing Boarding Facility in Owings Mills MD/ Near Stevenson University

Hi!
I am planning on transferring to Stevenson University in Owings Mills, MD this fall (August 2015). I have an 8yo OTTB that I event with- I am looking for a boarding facility convenient to my new location. It must have full care stall board-would consider field board. An indoor arena is very much preferred if not absolutely needed. I would love a place that has a dressage arena and/or cross country jumps/galloping fields, but it is not a requirement.

I wouldn’t mind a hunter jumper/lesson/western barn if it had great facilities and an indoor arena.

I would like to stay within 20 miles of 21117 zip code.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Full Moon Farm--www.fullmoonfarm.com

Water’s Edge, Caves and McDonogh aren’t too far either (though not sure if boarding is available at McDonogh)

You might definitely want to look at An Otherwise Perfect Farm. They are in Upperco, which probably can’t be more than 15 min from Owings Mills. They have an indoor, great turnout, dressage arena, and a x-c field. They also have an impressive list of visiting instructors on a regular basis. And Julia and Barrett are a huge fountain of knowledge.

Playland Farm is nice. I am not sure if it is within 20 minutes of you.