Unlimited access >

Eventing camp/clinics Loudoun VA Summer 2023

Looking for eventing lessons or camp/clinic in Loudoun co VA for my 15 yr old daughter eventing novice. Im from the area, but live in CA so out of touch with area activities in the last 30 years. She’s in Pony Club so we are looking for the dates for the WOW camp, but we wont have our horses with us so we would need a place that has a horse she can use. Im looking for more than just lessons or a beginner ridder horse camp. Summer dates are somewhat flexible in the mid June to end of July range. Thanks for any leads!

Maybe you could try to connect with a trainer who could use a working student for the summer? Seems like everyone is posting ads on FB looking for help right now!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s in Loudon County but try contacting Elysian Hills Equestrian Center. https://elysianhills.com/ I had a young friend spend many summers there.

1 Like

Loudoun County is large. Are you trying to stay in the Aldie/Middleburg area or more western Loudoun?

1 Like

I would try to contact Chris Donovan-- her info should be on the Area 2 page somewhere. You may have to do a short term lease from a third party if you are looking at WOW camp.

1 Like

We are in Aldie, but would travel a bit.

The eventing farms I’m familiar with are western Loudoun/WV border so maybe to far but we have: Last Frontier Farms - Sharon White, Rax Run, Paragon, and Monarch eventing in the area.

I’m sure there is more around.

1 Like