Unlimited access >

Eventing in Washington

I live in Washington, near Renton, Kent, around there. I have yet to find a barn that does eventing! Does anyone know of any? Or are there recommendations, etc.? :confused: Price is also a factor, maybe a place that has a rate of under $50-60 per lessonā€¦?
Thanks,
HunterJumper<3

Michele Pestl is right there in Renton, I believe.

Iā€™m not sure about Rentonā€¦ would you travel over the tacoma narrows bridge? I can recā€™d some places on the peninsula.

Iā€™m a dressage rider, not an eventer, but Iā€™m familiar with Aspen Farms Eventing. It may be a little too far south for you, it is closer to Yelm.

Check out the publication Flying Changes, there is an Area VII facebook page, also very active Adult riders and Young riders program. the final recognized event of 2013 is this coming weekend in Rainier at Northwest Equestrian

I judge Aspen twice yearly. It is a lovely place, at least go to school. They are very nice people.

Michele Pestl is great!
Anne Ryanā€™s Stoneybrook Stables is east of Kent by Covington and is probably in your price range. Google ā€œstoneybrook stables Kent Washingtonā€ and it comes up.