Unlimited access >

Eventing

Please let there be sone video that is easy to access for us non tech savvy!

The BBC start their coverage on the 29th and I believe you should be able to find something on their internet sports page. Check the “How to watch WEG” thread for the schedule. You will have to use a VPN connection or Hola.

You could also try this with VPN/Hola; http://www.tvcatchup.com/channels

Buck in a helmet!

48.5 for Buck!

It was a nice test, but after watching 100 horses do GP dressage, well, it leaves a bit to be desired!

I was expecting a bigger, horse intimidating stadium and some horses losing their marbles like in the GP Dressage. It’s not “dressage day” without someone losing their mables :frowning:

hey, they just started! It is a bit of a come down. Looks like a backyard home grown place. Not a World championship.

Is that where they are going to do the show jumping do you think?

Edit-Commentator just described the Italian’s half pirouette as “John Travolta” esk. Good one

I can’t think so. It looks SO small and close! Wait till it fills up tomorrow, and then horses will freak out.

Dutch horse looks to have a braided tail. I thought they weren’t allowed?
I shall leave you to it. I am crawling off to bed. Keep up our side!

Good night

are the scores posted?

[QUOTE=Larksmom;7735210]
Buck in a helmet![/QUOTE]

Thank the Lord Almighty. One, to protect Buck’s brain and second because he just did not look good in a top hat.

William Foxx-Pitt is marginal in a top hat because he is english and tall.

Is anyone watching? My stream went out

[QUOTE=SnicklefritzG;7735293]
Thank the Lord Almighty. One, to protect Buck’s brain and second because he just did not look good in a top hat.

William Foxx-Pitt is marginal in a top hat because he is english and tall.[/QUOTE]

I always felt that WFP in a top hat is a bit redundant.

43 for a very good test for Phillip!
Moves into second

[QUOTE=NorCal10;7735318]
Is anyone watching? My stream went out[/QUOTE]

I think you need to restart each time they begin again
Good morning!

Anyone want to speculate about SH’s dressage this year. Manoir de Carneville used to be a dressage machine, and this year he hasn’t done anything close to the 30s. A 50+ at WEG just isn’t good enough, although there hasn’t been a 30 yet.

Very pleased with the US team scores so far. It looks as if we will be in the hunt for medals. PD has set himself up quite nicely for an individual medal as well. I think the ground jury/judges are being quite tough, since Michael Jung didn’t break into the 30s, although I do recognize that riding early on the first day doesn’t help one’s score.

[QUOTE=vineyridge;7735434]
Anyone want to speculate about SH’s dressage this year. Manoir de Carneville used to be a dressage machine, and this year he hasn’t done anything close to the 30s. A 50+ at WEG just isn’t good enough, although there hasn’t been a 30 yet.

Very pleased with the US team scores so far. It looks as if we will be in the hunt for medals. PD has set himself up quite nicely for an individual medal as well. I think the ground jury/judges are being quite tough, since Michael Jung didn’t break into the 30s, although I do recognize that riding early on the first day doesn’t help one’s score.[/QUOTE]

Sinead had a pilot error in her test or it would have scored higher - can’t say how it would have compared, but the mistake killed any chance of a great score.

I thought I read that Sinead went off course.