Unlimited access >

Excellent Customer Service

As terrified as I am regarding my CWD order I thought I’d share a really good experience.

I’ve never heard of Huntley Bridles and after buying countless other brands (CWD, Butet (both Cachou and Gold), Nunn Finer, Edgewood, Hadfields, etc.) I thought it was worth a shot.

I bought an oversize unpadded hunter bridle in the darker color, I believe its called “Conker”?

Anyways, the bridle itself was too large for my horse while the reins were too small. I emailed them immediately and expected a hassle. Within an hour they had shipped me a replacement bridle in a smaller size to try and included a return label. I am truly shocked by how attentive they are! There wasn’t the usual mail it back and then we will send you a replacement. They. Are. On. It.

My point is…if you are considering buying a new bridle definitely consider Huntley. They’ve made a loyal customer out of me.

9 Likes

They are good to deal with. I agree!

1 Like

It’s nice to hear something good for a change. Maybe add Huntley’s name to your title so that others see it right away? Anyway glad you had a good experience.