Unlimited access >

Favorite breeches for a curvier body type?

I have a pair of these! Could I live in them? No. They are not the most comfortable. But I’ve never in my life found a pair of pants that make my butt look so small and perky :joy: I truly can’t comprehend the physics behind these breeches. I actually looked to see if Romfh sold a pair of jeans because I would love to extend this amazing technology to denim.

4 Likes

Okay, I tried the free rides and I absolutely LOVE them. They fit perfectly, they are so so comfortable, and the look is actually very nice for pants that feel like leggings. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

This is legitimately the exact issue that I have. Everything that fits in the legs is about 2-3 inches too big in the waist. So in theory I could just have certain breeches tailored to fit better in the waist and I could be perfectly content.
The Dover Saddlery Wellesley Breeches specifically are about 4-5 inches too big in the waist, and they are one size smaller than I normally wear :joy: it’s just all over the place.
But yes I agree with your statement confusing bigger bodies versus an actual body shape.

The best I have found for that exact body type and size are the KL Select Gabrielle. They are so flattering I wear them around even if I am not riding, and not slippery etc. I do love the Romfh Sarafina too.