Unlimited access >

Favorite Dressage Apps and Websites!?

Do you use any phone apps for Dressage? What are your favorite websites/resources for news and training tips?

The EquiTest app is great for memorizing your tests.

There is a new app in the ITunes store for Visual Equestrian

[QUOTE=Opie;7483026]
There is a new app in the ITunes store for Visual Equestrian[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Is that the Dressage in Motion one?

Speaking of apps. Does anyone have suggestions for a training /rehab journal? Ideally one that can handle more than one horse.

I really like DressageTrainingOnline - they have a ton of videos that are easy to search - by level, by trainer, etc. Monthly membership is $30 and you can cancel it at anytime.
One app in iTunes that I haven’t used but am thinking about because it looks quite good is “On The Levels” - for memorizing dressage tests.

[QUOTE=PossumHorse;7483495]
Speaking of apps. Does anyone have suggestions for a training /rehab journal? Ideally one that can handle more than one horse.[/QUOTE]

Does it need to be specifically horse-oriented? I use Evernote, and have a notebook set up for training tips. I also use it for clinic reports, notes about shows (with links to tests on youtube).

I also scan all my horse bills when they come in, then shred the originals so I have my horse’s entire medical history on my iPhone, too.

Basically, it’s my entire filing cabinet in one place.

Yup, evernote is amazing. Also allows you to email in any email invoices/information… plus when you search, it’s smart enough to search the attachments as well. Brilliant app, for everything from recipes, to tax receipts, to horses.