Unlimited access >

Favorite Equestrian T Shirts (For Schooling Days At Shows)

Hey everyone,

It has been some time since my last horse show. I remember when it was polos that were in style but it doesn’t seem to be the case this year.

This is specifically for jumpers.

What do y’all wear during your schooling days? Regular t-shirts, specific brands made for equestrians? I can’t seem to find the answer on google.

I like classic, simple.

I have some nice sun shirts but would like some appropriate short sleeve shirts for the schooling days.

Any brands or tips would be great!

Thank you!

I wear the same sunshirts that I wear at home. I did just purchase a black Kerrits sunshirt with the idea of wearing it when coats aren’t required, figuring that black sleeves will look nicer than white ones with my vest. I also show jumpers.

1 Like

Sunshirts or any type of technical fabric t-shirt.

Another vote for sunshirts. If you want short sleeved or sleeveless sunshirts, they exist. I see a lot of folks wearing the sleeveless Tailored Sportsman sunshirts. I have several myself and love them. FYI, I order a size up because the material is pretty unforgiving.

Another for sunshirts. That’s all I wear to ride in warm weather unless I’m showing.

If you specifically want cute equestrian-themed t-shirts, I found this vendor at LRK3DE this year and really liked their products:

The t-shirts are really soft and look much nicer in person than they do online. I bought a TEAM CHESTNUT shirt.

2 Likes

The graphics on some of those t-shirts are very clever. Especially the “Amateur AF” and “Professional-ish.” :laughing:

I have a few 70 degrees shirts and really like them!