Unlimited access >

Favorite Western vendors and magazines

I know where to buy dressage things and hunter things, but I realized that I have no idea what sites, catalogs and magazines to drool over, read, and enjoy in the western world.

So who are your favorites?

Rod’s Western World. Lone Star Decor

2 Likes

Cowboys and Indians magazine, has drool worthy ranches for sale, Native jewelry and crafts, artwork, etc. 6 issues a year, can probably request a free issue.

2 Likes

Horse and Rider magazine is full of western stuff. It only comes out 4 times a year now. Also check out NRS (National Roping Supply) for catalogs.

1 Like

Love Western Horseman magazine. I have been reading it since the 1970’s and it doesn’t disappoint. Lots of great places you can check out on line…it depends on whether you are looking for show bling, traditional Vaquero or back country camping, but they are all available on line…gone are the days that if the local feed store didn’t have it, you weren’t getting it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cattle Kate. Lots of cool old fashioned western clothing for Cowboy Mounted Shooting, reenacting etc. https://www.cattlekate.com/
NRS

1 Like

Schneiders! Blankets and all the stable organizing you can think of, also nice quality tack. Sstack.com

1 Like