Unlimited access >

Feed from petco.com - free delivery!

I do the same thing from Tractor Supply - 2 bags a month with free shipping and a 5% discount for autoship.

1 Like

Wait. Tractor Supply autoships shavings to your house?

Sorry, I meant Renew Gold :slight_smile:

Has that been working well for you? I thought about doing that in the past from TSC but wasn’t sure.

Not trying to hijack, but if anyone is in a pinch, tractor supply is now on door dash. Probably wouldn’t work for a large order but if someone is at work and needs one bag of feed/shavings, ulcergard, electrolytes, etc. Just something to keep in mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been totally reliable. Although thanks to this thread, I just switched my autoship to Petco to save a few dollars each month.

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread! I have a boarding barn so use my local feed store for purchasing over two tons of concentrate a month – but they only carry a fat supplement (Tribute K Finish) that my picky boarder who needs a fat supplement doesn’t like. My TSC is awful and never has things in stock. What they do have is very expensive – I paid $46.99 for a rice bran supp there yesterday! This will save me $20/month.

3 Likes

if you buy any feeds at TSC check the date codes.

We live about five miles from the regional Purina mill for horses. local feed stores pick up product directly from the mill. TSC has the feed delivered to its distribution warehouses then shipped to each store
 usually a feed is six months or older by the time it reaches the TSC store.