Unlimited access >

FEITV App Replays??

Has anyone figured out were the Relays are stashed on the App?

I don’t see them under the Live tab, like on the website.

Thanks in advance…

I actually emailed them about this. They responded saying it was not possible to watch replays on the app.

I can’t find them through the website either!! has anyone else? That’s pretty horrible if they don’t archive them same day.

Never mind! Thanks to others posters on the “How to watch WEG” thread, it was pointed out that replays are under the “LIVE” tab. Who knew?

I don’t understand why everyone seems to say “Under the live tab”… There are two tabs… Live schedule and Replays… it is that simple… I never went to the Live tab!

[QUOTE=FalseImpression;7749625]
I don’t understand why everyone seems to say “Under the live tab”… There are two tabs… Live schedule and Replays… it is that simple… I never went to the Live tab![/QUOTE]

Because it is under the live tab. On my PC when I go to the FEITV webpage I have to click on LIVE and then on that page there are two tabs: LIVE and REPLAY. :slight_smile:

I guess when I open my FEI tv page, I am already at your second page?

Thanks for the replies. What happens after the 7days or so that it’s listed under the live/replays tab? Does it go to the recent or whatever?

I’m going to watch some this week & cancel. I’m not watching the euro stuff like I thought & the page is just frustrating, and the app is useless unless you’re watching live and, obviously, it’s hard for us to do sometimes…