Unlimited access >

Few, my concern has faded because...

Chase has an abcess!! It is in his right hind heel which may have been causing a bit of his weirdness lately. There still could be something else going on but we will have to find that out later.

I also just wanted to mention that Chase walked right on the trailer BY HIMSELF today!! I was so proud. He was also a complete angel at the vet.

I guess my monster is turning into a gentleman. Thanks everyone for your support and thanks for listening.

Yea! Don’t you just wish they could say “this foot is ouchie” rather than acting like jerks? But it’s so nice to find out it’s something you can fix.

And congrats on the loading! He seemed to pick that up quickly!

I remember Bud’s first, yes we have had about 3 now. He was standing in the middle of his stall throwing his front leg up into the air. I thought he had torn a major tendon. God he was in some kind of pain.

I hauled the poor guy 3 hours to San Diego to the vet. Didn’t want to waste my time with the local yokels diagnosising this horrible tendon injury you know.

Only to find after the first level block, and then pulling the shoe, there was this awful yucky drainage and he was fine. What a relief.

I agree, why can’t they just say, IT HURTS RIGHT HERE!

But good luck, because with some diligent soaking and wrapping you will be on the go again in no time.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Chase has an abcess!! It is in his right hind heel which may have been causing a bit of his weirdness lately. There still could be something else going on but we will have to find that out later.

I also just wanted to mention that Chase walked right on the trailer BY HIMSELF today!! I was so proud. He was also a complete angel at the vet.

I guess my monster is turning into a gentleman. Thanks everyone for your support and thanks for listening.