Unlimited access >

Fig is growing up nearing 2 years

Fig (registered name Prairie Hill Imagination) is growing, he is in the 15h area … he is a very good boy, easy to handle, respectful of humans

This us some photos of him along the way

At a few weeks old at Prairie Hill in North Dakota

Being delivered at Oklahoma City at the Morgan Grand Nationals he is five months old

At home in the backyard adjusting to city life at seven months old

This was a glamor shot taken at one year

Today at 22 months old

45 Likes

He’s growing up so fast! Feels like you were just bragging about bringing him home.

He’s going to be fabulous under saddle/harness.

1 Like

this is Socrates at two, they are half brothers
image1 (1)

10 Likes

It seems like just a few months ago that Fig cleaned up at the National Championships, where he was entered just because he was going to be at the site anyway! :rofl:

2 Likes

it was just a few months ago, Oct 2022

Since then he has a full sister (Prairie Hill Glory) a beautiful black filly foaled in 2023 that is now in North Carolina

photo credit Prairie Hill Morgans

there is another Full sibling coming this next month ( April 2024)

Socrates was easy to work with, nothing surprised him but Fig is different in that to date he acts as if he did that before and knew what to do now, it is like his big brother is there telling him what to expect

8 Likes

How is he already almost 2??? Of course, I’m asking how I have a niece in double digits already, so…

He will be 2 in late May.

At the same time of his current photo a new one of Lexie was taken also, she is becoming a dappled bay. She is the type horse a trainer would go broke training as she can be left alone for months at a time then worked picking up just were she was last worked even if it was months ago. She will be seven this year.

We do not have a lot of money tied up in these guys, $3.500 for both. Between them they have two world and four national championships all in highly competitive divisions. Every now and then you can see these two who are pasture mates seemly discussing which is the Best.

13 Likes

WOW that is all I can say!

Wonderful pictures, so happy you are sharing them with us, thank you.:hugs:

2 Likes

thank you for the kind remarks

I am pleased with these twos development. They are here because of the tragic loss of Socrates, these two hard some formattable shoes to fill. They have stepped up to the challenge.

7 Likes

Seeing how nice Fig is turning out, I’m a little jealous that his sister is sold, even though I’m not looking for another horse.

well there will be a full sibling as Antoinette is expecting her 3rd Longmire foal late April 2024

Fig and Socrates mother pictured below, Fortunes Antoinette, she needs just one more World Champion before being included in the Morgan horse Broodmare Hall of Fame

Her last year’s filly is really nice, we just did not have any room here but sure would have liked to have had her.

4 Likes