Unlimited access >

First pair of zipper boots (yeah, I know, I’m old)

That’s a good idea, hilary_again. I’d rather have durability than a convenience I’m not even used to.

@ShenanAnna, I just looked on the Dehner website. The customs start a little over $1400 (without zippers ;)).

Yikes. But for durability and fit, probably well worth it. Thanks for checking for me.

High school was more than 40 years ago for me, too; so I’m more accustomed to “old” prices.

Petries can still be purchased without zippers: https://www.dutchridingboots.eu/petrie-riding-boots/petrie-dressage-boots/dressage-boots-without-zipper/

Or if you can find the right size, they sell for next to nothing second hand.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, too. :grin:

BUT……. Petrie with zipper are so cool​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I am 59, so probably older then you are, and so far I did not have any big problems with zippers….

2 Likes

Oh, I like zipper boots myself, but they were asking whether boots without zippers could even be purchased anymore. I love the polo style and feel it’s the least stress on the zipper. I have a pair of nubuck leather Cavallos polo boots on order right now.

1 Like