Unlimited access >

FL Saddle Fitter Chelsea Barrett w/Palmer Equine: Opinions/Info?

I’ve got a new guy who is the first horse I’ve ridden who my beloved Zaldi doesn’t fit. :cry: The two of us need to be fitted, and I wanted to get Louise Palmer down after checking here on COTH as well as getting word of mouth recs. However, when I emailed, I was told she won’t be in my area (SW FL) “any time soon” --but her assistant/apprentice, Chelsea Barrett, will be. I’m a little hesitant since I wanted someone who had trained with Mike Scott. But if Chelsea is great I don’t want to say no just because she’s not Louise. Anyone have any experience with her? Please feel free to PM if you don’t want to comment publicly. Thanks in advance!

I am in SW Fla well and was curious about this saddle fitter. If anyone PMs you, TBkate, will you please forward it to me as well? I sent an Email to them through the website a week ago but haven’t heard anything yet. May have not gotten through so I’m glad to see someone is coming down this way. Sure is a dry area for saddle fitters!

Will do, acoustic! And it took them a bit to get back to me, as well–I think they’re slammed with HITS and Wellington going.