Unlimited access >

Foal patrol 2021?

I haven’t been looking at the feed lately but last week he was led out and then back in to his stall and he was let down and bouncing his stuff around for a bit. Perhaps the fact that a stallion has a penis that can sometimes be seen is the reason for the warning.

1 Like

I did see him whacking his belly and pleasuring himself one night - so maybe they are trying to prevent the kids from seeing that? :laughing:

That was my guess as well.

The live feed is back on. The mice are hilarious.

I admit I have only looked at Tapit’s feed intermittently. However, I have yet to see him turned out. Has anyone? Don’t most stallions get turnout time, for their mental and physical health?

It says on the website he is supposed to be turned out from 7 AM to 1 PM.

I have only looked at the feed intermittently, but I have definitely seen his stall empty in the mornings on several occasions. Which sort of makes me wonder why they bother having a camera pointed at it when it’s empty, but that is beside the point.

I don’t think they have a camera pointed at his paddock. Or if they do, I have not seen them show it on the live feed at all.

When I did the farm tour there a few years back, they definitely said all the stallions get turned out every day for several hours. And depending on the farm and the season, some of them mostly live outside a lot of the time, and maybe just come in to get checked over and fed before they go back out again.

I am so glad to hear that. Thank you.

I have only looked at the feed once. It was one day last week during my lunch and Tapit wasn’t in his stall.

When is the best time to see the mice?

After dark. There are a lot of them.

I just turned it on for a few minutes, and I did not see any mice at all. Maybe they got a new barn cat.

It would take more than one barn cat to decimate that mouse population in such a short period of time. :smile:

They’re baaaack! At least 5 that I’ve seen, after a quick look…

Tapit out and about.

3 Likes