Unlimited access >

For those coming to Wofford Funeral

If anyone needs, we have an AirBnb cottage across the street from the church. Have 3 open beds available for Thursday night.

Hubby and I are staying through the weekend to catch up with friends etc, but folks are more than welcome to come stay in the other bedrooms.

You can see pics here:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1566489?check_in=2023-03-10&check_out=2023-03-13&federated_search_id=4385ab04-699d-4d3a-9793-9266733e361d&source_impression_id=p3_1676653117_i4GWB9VgUo3yievK&modal=PHOTO_TOUR_SCROLLABLE

Let me know and please share if you know anyone who wants a CLOSE location without a huge cost.

Also for those who know Upperville we are across the street directly from Hunter’s Head restaurant and absolutely will be going there Thursday night!!

Em

9 Likes

Hi ‘Em,
I’m going, I live in Upperville and met Jimmy through Piedmont hounds. It’s funny, I grew up eventing in Australia, he was one of my heroes and his book was my bible! I changed to show jumping over here and then ended up living down the road from them. It’s such a huge loss in so many ways

1 Like